Tuesday 8 November 2016

My poor old blog has been really neglected lately, but its for good reasons, I have been really busy developing some new product ideas and I am currently working on a range of Christmas items to add to my Caught in Dreamland Etsy shop. At the end of the Summer you may remember I made some lunch box notelets and I have now added to them with some cool greetings cards, funky temporary tattoos and even made badges using some of the characters featured on the lunch box cards. They have gone down really well...and I am hoping some gorgeous shops may want to take them on to sell for me, I have them in a couple of places , but this week I shall be approaching some carefully selected shops to see what they think..fingers crossed. In the meantime here are some pictures..let me know what you think .











No comments:

Post a Comment