Tuesday 3 March 2015

Inspire Yourself

So I live here in Southampton, on the South Coast , its not the most artistically inspiring place in the world, that's for sure. We are very close to some beautiful places, but right here where I live its just really a big city. We dream of living down the West Country ..or even further afield in New Zealand
, where we spent our honeymoon. But like most families you get settled, and comfortable, the kids are settled in school with lots of lovely friends, and we are surrounded by family and friends who we would miss terribly. So that being said we try to make our house reflect what we like , and an inspiring place to live. I decided to take some pics to show you..some of them are from our bedroom , and my children's rooms. Luckily they have the creative bug too!! You'll see from my pics , we like to use pattern and nice fresh colours. Have a great day !!
















No comments:

Post a Comment